Terms of Registration
Liberum Independent Medical Education Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, and for any personal data that you provided on this site to register for CMIS Task Force Webinar.
We, Liberum Independent Medical Education, are part of the OPEN Health group of companies. Please see our Statutory Details for details of our group of companies. This is what we mean by the term an “OPEN Health Company” in these terms. References to the “Site” in these terms mean this website https://www.cmistaskforce.com is owned and managed by an OPEN Health Company, and has registered you for this CMIS Task Force Webinar on these terms.
References to “We” in these terms mean the OPEN Health Company named in this Site.
By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site (“Terms of Service”). We may revise the Terms of Service at any time without notice to you.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this Site.
Terms of Service
- By accessing this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. The materials contained in this Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on our Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site.
- By using our Site, you agree to defend and indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to, use or misuse of the Site.
- In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Site, even if we or an authorised representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall we be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the Site.
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Site and accept no responsibility for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of a website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- We may revise these Terms of Service for this Site at any time without notice. By using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Making your experience more efficient, faster and easier: by remembering your preferences, like preferred language, display and other settings, maintaining your session, and for authentication purposes. This helps us to provide you with a better user experience. These cookies are also referred to as Session-Id cookies, authentication cookies, and User Interface customisation cookies.
For more information about cookies, types of cookies and how to manage cookies, including how to block them and delete them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Site specific cookies used include:
|Set to indicate that a user has confirmed their HCP status – Max age: 30 days||Set once user has accepted cookies on the site – Max age: 30 days|
The content on this site is intended for healthcare professionals only.
This independent activity is supported by an educational grant from Servier. The educational content has been developed by the CMIS Task Force in collaboration with Liberum IME. Servier has had no influence on this educational content.
If you have any questions or need any further information please contact CMISTaskForce@liberumime.com
©2017-2021 Liberum Independent Medical Education. All rights reserved.